man mdb-export (Commandes) - Export data in an MDB database table to CSV format.
mdb-export - Export data in an MDB database table to CSV format.
mdb-export [-H] [-d <delimiter>] [-R <row delim>] [[-Q] || [-q <quote> [-X <escape>]]] [-I] [-D <format>] [-S] <database> <table>
mdb-export is a utility program distributed with MDB Tools.
It produces a CSV (comma separated value) output for the given table. Such output is suitable for importation into databases or spreadsheets.
- -H Supress header row
- -Q Don't wrap text-like fields (text, memo, date) in quotes. If not specified text fiels will be surrounded by " (double quote) characters.
- -d Specify an alternative column delimiter If no delimiter is specified, table names will be delimited by a , (comma) character.
- -R Specify a row delimiter
- -I INSERT statements (instead of CSV)
- -D Set the date format (see strftime(3) for details)
- -S Sanitize names (replace spaces etc. with underscore)
- -q Use to wrap text-like fields. Default is ".
- -X Use to escape quoted characters within a field. Default is doubling.
mdb-export first appeared in MDB Tools 0.1
The mdb-export utility was written by Brian Bruns
Memo fields are allowed to contain a newline characters, the current program does nothing about this.