man openbox (Commandes) - standards compliant, fast, light-weight, extensible window manager.
Openbox - standards compliant, fast, light-weight, extensible window manager.
Openbox works with your applications, and makes your desktop easier to manage. This is because the approach to its development was the opposite of what seems to be the general case for window managers. Openbox was written first to comply with standards and to work properly. Only when that was in place did the team turn to the visual interface.
Openbox is fully functional as a stand-alone working environment, or can be used as a drop-in replacement for the default window manager in the GNOME or KDE desktop environments.
Openbox 3 is a completely new breed of window manager. It is not based upon any existing code base, although the visual appearance has been based upon that of Blackbox. Openbox 2 was based on the Blackbox 0.65.0 codebase.
- Disable connection to session manager.
- --sm-client-id <ID>
- Specify session management ID.
- --sm-save-file <FILE>
- Specify file to load a saved session from.
- Replace the currently running window manager.
- Display some help and exit.
- Display the version and exit.
- Run in synchronous mode (this is slow and meant for debugging X routines).
- Display debugging output.
Openbox was written by Mikael Magnusson <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Ben Jansens <email@example.com>, aided by several contributors; for a full list read the file AUTHORS.
This manual page was written by Tore Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
On Debian GNU/Linux systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL'.
À PROPOS DE CETTE PAGE SUR LE BLOG :
- Des nouvelles du Window Manager Openbox
- Les titres de OuiFM en OSD
- Linux n'est pas tout à fait Bastien ready :-)
- Changer de fond d'écran comme de chemise
- Apwal !
- Mettre au premier plan une fenêtre avec un script
- Mise en ligne d'une capture d'écran plus vite que son ombre
- Utiliser OpenOffice avec le look and feel GTK/GNOME sans GNOME
- À lire #1